Our Tammark™ polyester felt comes in 50 yard rolls and is meant for the wholesale chenille and embroidery industry, particularly in the manufacturing of chenille awards, letterman jacket patches, and related merchandise. Felt rolls measure 44" across. The felt is stiffened and 1.2 mm thick with a weight of 210 grams per meters squared making it great for a number of applications and a wide range of embroidery and chenille machines. For your convenience, we can cut felt in custom lengths up to 49 yards.
- Total Length = Up to 49 yards
- Width Across = 44 inches
- Thickeness = 1.2 milimeters
- Weight = 210 grams per meters squared
- Stiffened = Yes
- 1 to 4 Yards = $10.95 per yard
- 5 to 9 Yards = $9.50 per yard
- 10 to 24 Yards = $8.50 per yard
- 25 to 49 Yards = $7.50 per yard
Pricing applies to single colors of felt. For example, if you purchase 4 yards of black felt and 7 yards of cardinal felt, you would pay $10.95 per yard of black felt because it is less than 5 yards and $9.50 per yard of cardinal felt because it is less than 10 yards. Cut pricing is listed above and is not subject to dealer level pricing.