Our Tammark™ polyester white felt comes in 50 yard rolls and is meant for the wholesale chenille and embroidery industry, particularly in the manufacturing of chenille awards, letterman jacket patches, and related merchandise. Felt rolls measure 44" across. The felt is stiffened and 1.2 mm thick with a weight of 210 grams per meters squared making it great for a number of applications and a wide range of embroidery and chenille machines.
- Color = White
- Total Length = 50 yard roll
- Width Across = 44 inches
- Thickeness = 1.2 milimeters
- Weight = 210 grams per meters squared
- Stiffened = Yes
Save Money with Annual Volume Discounts on Our Felt
The more you buy, the more you save! We offer special pricing discounts to customers who reach certain annual volume thresholds. If you believe you qualify, contact us and we can review your account for upgrade to a different pricing level. When you're logged in to the site, you'll see your level's price.
- Level 1 Pricing = 1 to 30 rolls annually = $297.50 per felt roll ($5.95 yard)
- Level 2 Pricing = 31 to 65 rolls annually = $277.50 per felt roll ($5.55 yard)
- Level 3 Pricing = 66 to 99 rolls annually = $262.50 per felt roll ($5.25 yard)
- Level 4 Pricing = 100 or more rolls annually = $247.50 per felt roll ($4.95 yard)